Lower Maidenland, St. Kew, near Wadebridge, PL30 3HA
Tel: (01208) 841710
* All-weather under-cover area
* Help groom the donkeys and ponies
* Meet the baby animals
* Chat to the donkeys in their stables
* Visit the "eeyore club" - Bouncy Castle and other fun for younger children.
* Gift shop and "Farm kitchen shop" selling holiday gifts, local produce and free range eggs.
* Country games of yesteryear - try your hand in our "nostalgic" Games room, Skittle alley, Ned's Army "Artillery Range".
* Attempt the "Neds Army Assault Course" Challenge for bigger kids of all ages.
* Children's outdoor play area - ideal for younger children.
* Wander through 10 acres of paddocks
* Make new friends
* "The Feed Sack Coffee Shop" - serves real food - Coffees, Lunches and Cream Teas.
* Stream-side picnic area
* Sunny Tea Garden
Ada and Beatrice were rescued from Spain in a sad condition. They are now safe in south-west France and seem to like the view from their back window.
Neddi is a non-profit-making donkey welfare organisation. It is a company limited by guarantee and works to raise funds to promote greater responsibility from governments and individuals. It also runs the sanctuary in Cornwall and another in south-west France, which care for rescued donkeys.
All the donkeys and ponies who now live at the sanctuary have been rescued from cruelty, neglect or slaughter. They would love to share their peaceful country home for the day. Why not join "Neds Army" and help support them?
Just off the A39 (the Wadebridge to Camelford road). 3 miles from Wadebridge, 7 miles from Bodmin and Camelford, 15 miles from Newquay and St. Austell. We are easily reached from all over Cornwall. Just 3 miles from the scenic North Cornwall coast, with its picturesque old villages and ports, and the famous Camel Trail which wanders along the river Camel from Bodmin Moor to the coast. We're just half a mile from St. Kew Highway which is on the A39. Look for the big Esso garage, then follow the "brown and white" signs.
Wadebridge Camelford Port Isaac Longcross Victorian Gardens